April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month!
To view a copy of President Obama’s Proclamation Marking April 2009 as National Child Abuse Prevention Month, click here.
South Carolina Resources include:
- Children’s Trust of South Carolina
- South Carolina Department of Social Services
- Prevent Child Abuse of South Carolina
- Voices for South Carolina’s Children
- South Carolina Parent Information & Resource Centers
National Resources include:
- The Child Welfare Information Gateway
- Prevent Child Abuse of America
- Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline (1-800-4-A-CHILD or 1-800-422-4453)
- The National Children’s Advocacy Center
- Child Abuse Prevention Network